This space is available for Advertisement in 2016 - your logo and link to your site could be visible here.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Creative Blog Highlights

Connie (Freemotion by the River) shares how she made a sweet pillow using the Orange Peel technique from Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Company.

Terial Arts shares how to make a cute 3D flower.

Amy's Freemotion Adventure shows how she stitches beautiful feathers.


Craftsy also has a sale this weekend where many of their classes are 50% off.  I just signed up for this class with Angela Walters:


2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I am a longtime follower of your blog-quiltshopgal. I write a quilt-related blog and would like to know if you could include my blog link on your blog roll?
    Quilty Huggs,
    Jacqueline
    snausages22 at yahoo dot CA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacqueline - you are now added to My Creative Blog List, but I wanted to ensure you were aware of a post where I just shared insight about how blogs are added to this list: http://mycreativebloglist.blogspot.com/2015/08/list-of-creative-blogs.html

      Delete