This space is available for Advertisement in 2016 - your logo and link to your site could be visible here.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015


Bloggers (and websites) that help to promote My Creative Blog List, by posting a badge, as well as other PR, are always appreciated by QuiltShopGal.  After all, My Creative Blog List is all about promoting fellow creative bloggers and blogging events.

While I have plans to create more badges, here is the list of badges that I currently have available.  Please feel free to email me, or leave a comment, if you have questions on how to install, or have recommendations for other badges.

NOTE:  I have received feedback that this badge code is larger than desired.  I have since made changes, but if I'd like to hear from those that use this new code to know if the size is ok or not.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment