This space is available for Advertisement in 2016 - your logo and link to your site could be visible here.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Call for Bloggers

Did you know March is International Craft Month?  Well, actually it is National Craft Month, but I think all bloggers need to help  promote such events Internationally!

Let's Get Crafty!  All forms of #CreativeGoodness, for all ages, all month long.  Can we say PLAYTIME!

If you are a creative blogger, let me know ASAP if you are interested in joining a blog hop late March and I can share more details with you.

And, participants will also be included in My Creative Blog List for 2016.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to play along ... Tell me more ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,

    I am interested in participating in any hops happening. I am currently blogging in the Nuts about Hope with Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know what you want me to do.
    Also, Island Batik has a hop now. Details on the Island Batik blog. Many of the give aways are still running, through March 4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hit the Comment twice on your Blog quiltshopgal to enter and I am uncertain if I am disqualified for my error . I thank you for organizing this blog hop which was very informative . Happy Quilting :)

    ReplyDelete